Current; Board Members

Shane Sinenci
Resident of Hana. It is a great honor for me to serve on the Hana Community Association Board. 

Shyanne Lecker-Agnew
Resident of Hana. Growing up in this beautiful town, I felt the need to give back to my community by joining the Hana Community Association. I feel blessed to be able to serve on the board and help make a positive difference for our community.

Napua Hueu
Resident of Keanae. I am passionate in my intention to protect the East Maui watershed and excited to join the Hana Community Association to implement solutions in regard to many of the evolving challenges we face as rural communities.

Kapena Kalama
Resident of Honokalani. I am honored to serve as a member of the Hana Community Association board. Currently, I am a resident of Honokalani.

Kamalu Carroll 
Resident of Hana. I am honored to participate in the effort of community unity and organization.

Ipo Mailou
Resident of Hana. I am happy to serve on the board of Hana Community Association. 

Becky Lind
Resident of Kipahulu. I am pleased to assist where I may be of help to the community of Hana by serving on the board of the Hana Community Association.